At Trusted Travel, we have been working hard to create a road map for a COVIDsafe return for our supported holidays, and will be taking a very cautious and careful, staged approach to the return of our supported holidays. This means some holidays and destinations may be back earlier than others as we try to ensure the safety of everyone. Our primary goal is, and always has been to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our participants and staff.
Whilst to date Trusted Travel have had NO confirmed cases of COVID-19 this does not mean that we will become complacent and we will continue to take all reasonable steps to protecting everyone.
We will continue to monitor all government health advice daily, and this will help to frame our decision on whether to travel prior to departure on our supported holiday.
As part of Trusted Travel’s commitment to COVIDsafe operations:
- Activities and businesses part of the Trusted Travel holiday package will have an identified COVIDsafe plan that is reviewed and safely meets the needs of vulnerable participants.
- We will assist to ensure appropriate social distancing of 1.5m for participants at all times, including but not limited to when in vehicles, at meal times and during holiday activities.
- Accommodation will allow for at least 4 square metres per person in each room and common area.
- Support and regular encouragement will be provided for regular hand sanitation with soap and water. We will have hand sanitizer available with our staff at all times.
- Health and well-being checks will be undertaken to ensure no unwell participants or staff travel with the group, including a temperature checks prior to departure and whilst on holidays.
- Our staff are appropriately trained in infection control policy and procedures, including risk management relating to COVID-19.
- Adequate PPE will be available for use by staff or participants in case of infection or an identified positive case of COVID-19.
- Appropriate cleaning products will be available for wiping down of hard surfaces and regular touch points as required.
- Staff and participants are encouraged to download COVID-19 app to their personal phone device where possible.
If any any time you are concerned or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact one of our Trusted Travel consultants.