27 May 2020|
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) situation continues to rapidly change and presents an emerging challenge for all involved in providing care to vulnerable people, and is presenting a particularly challenging time for our participants wishing to travel.
We at Trusted Travel continue to monitor the situation daily, and take any advice relating to travel from government and world health agencies seriously. There are a number of serious concerns that may place our participants at risk when looking to travel, as well as a number of government enforced regulations banning travel domestically and internationally.
Unfortunately, due to these risks Trusted Travel has decided that the best course of action at this time is to cancel plans for travel to some destinations. The health, wellbeing and safety of our participants and the enjoyment of travelling on holidays without the extra stress are of the upmost importance.
Further to this, a number of events or activities Trusted Travel planned to support participants to attend have also cancelled or closed, meaning Trusted Travel will not be supporting participants to these destinations.
Domestic holidays currently affected in 2020 include:
- Harry Potter Experience - 18-21 March 2020
- Gold Coast Explorer – 23-27 March 2020
- Melbourne Football Mania – 26-30 March 2020
- Ability Fest – 3-6 April 2020
- Easter Show Extravaganza – 6-8 April 2020
- Down on the Farm - 14-17 April 2020
- Step Back in History in Ballarat – 27 April – 1 May 2020
-Gold Coast Explorer - 4-8 May 2020
- Cruise Sampler - 8-11 May 2020
- Meet the Moreton Island Dolphins - 11-15 May 2020
- Tribute to the King (Elvis Cruise) Departing Sydney - 18-22 May 2020
- Vivid Sydney – 26-28 May 2020 & 9-11 June 2020
- State of Origin 1 - Adelaide - 2-4 June 2020
- Explore Darwin - 8-12 June 2020
- Kakadu Wonders - 15-22 June 2020
- Tribute to the King (Elvis Cruise) Departing Brisbane - 16-19 June 2020
- State of Origin 2 - Sydney - 21-23 June 2020
- Home & Away + More - 30 June - 3 July 2020
- State of Origin 3 - Brisbane - 7-9 July 2020
- Frozen the Musical - 22-23 July 2020
- Groundwater Country Music Festival - 23-27 July 2020
- Ultimate Great Barrier Reef Cruise - 20-30 July 2020
- Whitsunday Dreams - 3-7 August 2020
- Uluru Dreaming - 6-10 August 2020
- For the Love of Dogs - 7-9 August 2020
- Gold Coast Explorer - 10-14 August 2020
- Shred the Snow in Thredbo - 17-21 August 2020
- Beautiful Byron Bay - 24-28 August 2020
- Phillip Island Penguins + More - 31 August - 3 September 2020
- Cruise Sampler - 4-7 September 2020
- Visit Moreton Island Dolphins - 7-11 December 2020
- Travel Tasmania - 12-17 December 2020
For international travel, Trusted Travel has placed a hold on any travel internationally until advised it is safe to do so by relevant government authorities, with travel bans currently in place. International holidays affected by this include:
- Magical Bali Escape – 28 April – 6 May 2020
- Disneyland & LA Discovery – 19-31 May 2020
- South Pacific Island Cruise – 28 June – 6 July 2020
- Thailand Adventure – 29 June – 7 July 2020
- Fabulous Fiji - 12-19 October 2020
- NZ North Island - 2-9 November 2020
- Incredible Tokyo - 2-9 November 2020
- South Pacific Cruise - 27 January - 5 February 2021
Participants booked on any of the holidays listed above will be contacted directly to discuss these cancellations.
We hope to have our cancelled supported group holiday itineraries again offered on alternate dates as soon as practical and when it is safe to travel.
For further information, useful factsheets and resources are readily available and frequently updated at the Department of Health’s website. The Australian Government has also established a National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 022 080.
As always, do not hesitate to contact the Trusted Travel team if you have any questions or concerns.
7 December 2020
A group of avid rugby league fans traveled to Melbourne to watch Game 1 of the State of Origin series on P&O's State of Origin Cruise from Sydney!
4 October 2018
Our travelers enjoyed crisp but clear days and great snow conditions on the slopes at Perisher!