04 March - 08 March 2019 | SOLD OUT
Trusted Travel & CQB Motorsports have teamed up to offer the ultimate opportunity, to live life as a race car driver! Getting up close and personal with some of Australia’s leading motorsport professionals, you will get to learn all there is to racing, spend time with your on-track heroes and have some hot laps in the passenger seat at Wakefield Park in Goulburn. During this 3 day program you will truly live like a race car driver!
This awesome program covers 7 stages over the 3 days:
• Stage 1 - Sign on and Drivers Briefing: Drivers will attend their mandatory morning sign on, and then proceed to a drivers briefing. In the drivers briefing the schedule, safety requirements, and all important notes will be covered. This is the same way any race car driver starts an event!
• Stage 2 - Driver Training: Driver's will spend time with their appointed driver trainer, and share the room with current race car drivers as the track, driving styles & skills are taught.
• Stage 3 - Mechanical: Everyone will go through a workshop with a real race car learning all about the mechanical side of the car, how things work, and what makes them so fast!
• Stage 4 - Media: One of the most important parts of being a race car driver is their media and sponsorship commitments. At this station, you will learn exactly what race car drivers learn on what it takes to talk to the media, how to talk to them, and how to deal with the pressure of being an athlete
• Stage 5- Licensing: In this you will go over a quick recap, and answer a few short questions to be granted your race license!
• Stage 6 - Data: You don’t think the team would share their highly secret data without you having your license yet do you? At this point, teams will go through top-secret data, show you how they analyse it, and ultimately how they apply it to get those extra tenths!
• Stage 7 - RACE! Now that you've completed all your necessary training, you will spend time in the passenger seat of a real race car and get driven around the race track by a current high level driver, you can take it slow if you like, or have the driver pushing the car to blistering speeds of over 220 KM/H!!!
Our package includes return transport to Goulburn from Wollongong (we can assist with transport from other areas if required), all transport whilst in Goulburn, 5 night twin share accommodation, all main meals, CQB Motorsport 3 day driver course, 1:4 staffing support and staffing expenses.
All you need to do is pack you bag and come along! Each participant will also receive the option for a hard cover photo book, full of their fun holiday memories.
Total Package Cost $1750.00 + NDIS Supports
Not an NDIS Participant or don't wish to use NDIS funds? Contact Us for a full cost breakdown.
Meeting at our Wollongong location, we will welcome and introduce everyone to the group, then pack up the bus and hit the road! On our way to Goulburn we will have a few stops to grab a bit to eat and stretch our legs. On arrival we will check into our accommodation, unpack and settle in. We’ll then have some free time before dinner. Dinner on our first night is very exciting! We will be having dinner with motorsport legends who will talk about their lives as professional race car drivers and answer any questions we might have.
1st day of the Ultimate Race Car Experience.
2nd day of the Ultimate Race Car Experience.
3rd/final day of the Ultimate Race Car Experience. On this, our final day at Wakefield Race course, having completed all of our training, today we race!!!!
All good things must come to an end, but what stories we will have to tell! After our last breakfast together we will check out of our accommodation, jump back on our bus and make our way back to Wollongong to our family and friends.
As listed in our Terms and Conditions - Trusted Travel will endeavor to operate all tours/holidays as planned and to the itinerary advertised. Due to circumstances out of our control, this itinerary may be subject to change.
We understand that not everyone lives near the departure location. If you need assistance getting to and from the meeting point, please contact our friendly travel consultants. They will happily help you to find and arrange a way from A to B.
17 January 2020
From turquoise lakes and lush peninsulas to snow-capped mountains and sparkling glaciers, the South Island's majestic landscapes offer awe and adventure in equal measure.
6 December 2019
It was a beautiful day to sail away on our adventure on the sea! We met at the cruise terminal, checked our bags in, said good-bye to our family and friends and embarked upon our journey.